
Today has been a little better in regards with the battle against Big Blue. Today was our ward Primary program. Yesterday, the Primary president asked if I would bear my testimoney of the truths the children would relate during their Sharing Time. I really didn't want to because of Big Blue, but I told her I would. I think because of that, I was more receptive to the truths taught. The program was based on the song "I Am a Child of God". That is my favorite Primary song. The children would then relate experiences that went with different parts of the song. It was one of the best programs I've attended. The kids did such a wonderful job. Plus they were absolutely adorable.

2 comments:
The program was wonderful. You really have to hold back the tears with all those precious testimonies and beautiful songs!!
♥
Post a Comment