Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Party


Okay all you Twilight fans, I succumbed to peer pressure and attended the midnight showing early this morning. I have to state that I am not a huge fan of the first two books in the series. I went to the movie, solely to socialize with my friends. I thought the movie was going to be a little hokey and I was right. It was still fun to watch though. What was really funny was to see the actions of all the teenagers watching the flick. They were a hoot. I think that was more entertaining than the movie. The pics are of some of my book group buddies that have read all of Stephenie Meyer's books and really liked the Twilight series. We went to Houlihan's first for dinner and then to the theater. We weren't able to sit all together but we were close enough. It was a fun evening.

2 comments:

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

FUN NIGHT! I did better than I thought today. I did enjoy the movie even though the book was better. Can you send me the group pic so I can post it on my blog.

Maria Miller said...

That was really fun!!! I agree with you...it was more fun to listen to the reaction of the crowd than to actually watch the movie. I have never giggled or talked that much through a movie before. Glad I had some fun ladies to see it with!!!