This is her first picture. I can so see the family resemblance LOL. It is a picture of her face. If you look closely you can see eyes, a nose, and I think she has her hands tucked up by her chin. I can't wait to start shopping for this little sweetie. I've already made one blanket for her and will be starting another one soon. Needless to say I am very excited with the news.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
It's A Girl
My daughter Linda had her first sonogram and we found out the baby is a girl. This grandma to be is very pleased with that news. I was so hoping for a girl, but of course would have been happy either way. She wasn't very cooperative with the technician doing the sonogram. It took some creative positioning to get some of the pics the doc needed, but we were finally able to get them. I just told Linda and Nathan that she is going to be just like them; very independent.
This is her first picture. I can so see the family resemblance LOL. It is a picture of her face. If you look closely you can see eyes, a nose, and I think she has her hands tucked up by her chin. I can't wait to start shopping for this little sweetie. I've already made one blanket for her and will be starting another one soon. Needless to say I am very excited with the news.
This is her first picture. I can so see the family resemblance LOL. It is a picture of her face. If you look closely you can see eyes, a nose, and I think she has her hands tucked up by her chin. I can't wait to start shopping for this little sweetie. I've already made one blanket for her and will be starting another one soon. Needless to say I am very excited with the news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats. That is so wonderful.
Post a Comment