Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Friendship

I was thinking the other day about the importance of friends. This was mainly because I was reading a blog from one of my book group buddies. She asked the question "How could we survive this thing called life if not for our friends?" While I don't have what might be called a "best friend" except my husband of course, I have some very good friends that have been there with me during times of struggles. I know that without their support, this last year would have been even more difficult to endure.
"Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends."--Cindy Lew

4 comments:

Joseph said...

I am more than a best friend

Rob and Deb said...

I am so grateful for your friendship, you have been a great example to me of what a good friend is! Love you lots!

Andrea said...

It was fun to find your blog. I am so glad that you found mine. It will be nice to keep up with you. Blogging is the best.

Thank you for being such a good friend to me. Friendship is so important.

Unknown said...

Sister in laws can also be best friends! BFF
Kathy