Monday, May 2, 2011

Fun Stuff

Bills, bills, bill, oops that was a credit card application. That's usually what comes in the mail to our house. Today I got a special treat, a greeting from my dear friend Sara who moved a couple of months ago to Rock Springs, WY. I miss her so much. Inside the card was this darling note from one of my angels. Sara says that this little angel wrote the note all by herself. Knowing her the way I do I believe it. For those of you who need a translation in reading four-year-old script it says this;



Dear Heidi, I love and miss you. Thank you for my babysitting me. Thank you for the beautiful blanket, Love (in the form of a heart) Jocelyn

Apparently the picture is of the two of us horseback riding together. I just love this little angel.

This is a picture of my two angels with their blankets. I stole the picture from their mother's blog. I don't think she would mind.

It was soooooo much fun to get this piece of mail today. It was just what I needed to lift my spirits.

No comments: