Tuesday, January 25, 2011
It'a a Small World After All
You know that saying it's a small world? It is sooo true and some times even smaller than we know. The past two weeks our bishop had his mom visiting for their son's baptism. She went home this week and went to lunch today at Cafe Rio. While she was there she saw a group of missionaries and went to say hello. In the course of the conversation (cause you know with missionaries it's never just hello)she was asking where they were all from. One of them said that he was from Kansas. Well of course that got her attention since she was just visiting in Kansas. When asked where in Kansas this particular missionary responded Overland Park. Well I'm sure you've guessed by now who this missionary is. If not I shall tell you. It was Elder Sean Fackrell. Go figure. I really wonder what the chances are of that happening. I guess in Las Vegas the odds are in favor. Get it odds. Yeah I know it's a groaner. When I heard about this it just made my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too funny! I had a similar moment the other day when I realized that my bishop and John (as in Uncle) were Facebook friends. The church really shrinks the world. Glad to hear your missionary is doing (and eating) well in Vegas!
You make me laugh
Post a Comment