Well it's official, we are now foster parents. No we don't have little kids running around except when my CTR's are here. Our new babies are of the four legged variety. My niece and her husband adopted these "fish" about two years ago. When they moved to a new apartment about a month ago the lease said no pets, but a few of the other residents have them so they thought it would be okay. Well come to find out it wasn't. So now we have the cutest "fish" in the world living with us. I know you're probably a little confused at this point since I said they were four-legged but "fish". Well their names are Guppy and Betta. If you want to know the story behind their names just let me know and I'll tell you.



Betta is the shy one, but she is starting to warm up to me which surprises me as I'm not much of an animal lover. If I had to choose between cats and dogs, cats would win.


Guppy is more the social of the two except when it's time to take pictures, then he's a stinker. He reminds me a little of a cat we used to have when Daryn was two. Same coloring but doesn't have the same slobbering problem which is a good thing.

No sibling rivalry here.
2 comments:
my babies! Those pictures are so cute. I'm so glad I have amazing family who can take care of them when we can't.
these are cute pictures!! i love the last one, that is adorable.
Post a Comment