
Sometimes I don't like completing a project. I am the type of person that needs something to make. I need a project going at all times. I do not having multiple projects all at once. Most of the time I have to complete a project before going on to the next one. That isn't always the case as I can think of at least three no four projects that I have yet to complete. Three of them are knitting projects and after my brush with tennis elbow I'm. A little gun shy about picking it up again. There are times when it still hurts a little. The other is a cross stitch kit that would be useful this time of year if it were completed. Well I completed another blanket. This one is for my other angel. Lucky for me I have another project already started.

No comments:
Post a Comment