Monday, July 12, 2010

A New Project

Linda had a great idea to make a dollhouse for CTR. I have this pattern that I made for the girls when they were little that is kind of cute. We started working on the house in May and so far we have three rooms done. It's going a lot faster this time around than when I made it for the girls. Dani, Linda, and I get together once a week to woek on it together.
The crew
Wednesdays are again my favorite day of the week. Now that Laura's home even she is getting in on the fun. We're changing some of the colors. The bathroom and bedroom are different.
The front

This is a well worn pattern for sure, but so much fun.


The back


Working on the outside.

Even CTR is helping. I am so enjoying this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember that doll house! Sounds like y'all are having a great time getting together each week. Can't wait to see the finished project.