He has a good set of lungs on him. I had the privilege of being his mommy's labor coach, not that she needed it. The nurses did such a wonderful job. Christa was Linda's nurse and she was fabulous.
7lbs and 19 inches long. He's seems so tiny.
The day was extra special because in the birthing room next to us Jenny Staggs (the bishop's wife) was having her baby. So the race was on. Charles came in first with Drew Staggs following a close second 2 hours and 15 minutes later. I was hoping to have a picture of the two boys in their bassinets, but it didn't work out that way.

Baby Drew Staggs
Baby CTR
Oh well, I'll just have to steal one they took. We are now and forever tied to their family whether they want it or not.
Poor Celeste
Big Sis
doesn't even have a clue as to how much her life is going to change. I think she will do fine, but it will be interesting to watch the transition.
Father and son
I think he's gonna be a blondie.
My little Teddy Bear

No comments:
Post a Comment