Thank you for a tour of your life, recently. I loved the chess set your son created! Wow! I loved hearing and seeing more about Cub Camp. What a great service you do there. I enjoyed seeing your darling little grandbaby. I also enjoyed the photos of Ward FHE and stake sisters dressed up for the skit, graduation for your son and his graduation party looked terrific. What a full and wonderful life you live. Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
2 comments:
it was uber fun for both of us I hope :-)
Heidi,
Thank you for a tour of your life, recently. I loved the chess set your son created! Wow! I loved hearing and seeing more about Cub Camp. What a great service you do there. I enjoyed seeing your darling little grandbaby. I also enjoyed the photos of Ward FHE and stake sisters dressed up for the skit, graduation for your son and his graduation party looked terrific. What a full and wonderful life you live. Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
Heidi W
Post a Comment