Monday, July 26, 2010

The Blue Monster

For the past several months I have been able to keep the "blue monster" at bay. It's not been easy. I have to pretend at times that everything is fine. At others I just have to push myself to do the things that need to be done. It's not something I can explain as to why I am affected by this malady. I have a wonderful family and wonderful things have been happening. That in itself makes me feel guilty, because I am blessed this way. I just know that some days I want to give up, but something keeps me going. This past week has been extremely difficult to keep the smile painted on even with the wonderful things happening. It's very frustrating.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just know you're not alone, others have felt and do feel the same way. keep up the positive attitude. love you!