things ready.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Happy 18th Sean
Today we celebrated Sean's 18th birthday. I can't believe I have 4 adult children now. It's kind of a scary thought actually. I can remember when he was a baby and how good he was. At two weeks old he slept throught the night. We joke with Rebekah sometimes that it's because Sean being such a good baby that she was born. If he had been fussy like one of his other siblings who shall remain nameless, then we might not have decided to have her. Sean actually turned 18 last Sunday, but we had the party today. Linda planned the whole thing and I just payed for it. I like that arrangement especially since I can't seem to make any decisions. I think the kids had fun. Pizza, a treasure hunt, bonfire and smores, who could ask for better than that. I didn't get any pictures of the bonfire and making smores because I left early with Celeste.
The Birthday Boy.
Waiting for more people to show up.
Dani Allee came to join the festivities.
Nathan stirring the punch with a machette. Yes that's right a machette. I sometimes wonder about that boy.
Nicole joined the party.
Rebekah (aka Bubba)after Linda told us the embarassing thing that happened to Rebekah
Nathan getting
things ready.
things ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it was a fun party!
Post a Comment