Monday, December 22, 2008
The Box
I have a dear sweet friend who is trying to help me deal with depression. Her suggestion was to imagine the depression as a box and to get out of it by thinking outside the box. It hasn't really helped, but I appreciate the fact that she tries to suggest different ways to try and help me. I even made a picture of a box with the word "think" outside of it. I have it sitting by my computer so I am reminded each day to "think outside of the box". Most days the box is humongous and I don't get anywhere close to the edge. I'm stay stuck in the middle. Some days I'm close to the edge, but still inside. Yesterday I made it outside of the box for a little while. Thank you Christal for that. So there's my post about the box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Heidi, you are such a trooper. But, truthfully, my family is the one who received the blessing! The giggles and the chatter is what we need. We really enjoyed playing with you guys!!! Come back when you can stay longer!
Heidi, I am happiest when creating something... anything. What do you like to do? You were very good at teaching me things about genealogy and technology. Do you enjoy teaching?
Post a Comment