
Coming back home was fun as well. We had to make a stop, nothing unusual about that except some of the local wildlife were out in numbers. We had some pistachios and so we fed them.

I know, I know, don’t feed the animals, but they were just looking at us with those beady black eyes and how can a person say no?

Laura was even able to pet one, but there was no way I was going to do that. For a second or two I was afraid one of them was going to jump on me.

We also saw some really pretty rainbows. They were complete arcs, something I don’t see every day and very vivid. Course the battery in my camera was depleted so I had to take the picture with my phone and through the windshield. They turned out okay considering.
The final “vacation” thing for me was stopping in Buford, Wyoming. The sign says it all. One more thing checked off the “Bucket List” for Bubba aka Rebekah. For mine it was Thomas the Tank Engine, jk. Still it wasfun to see a life size replica.



2 comments:
Fun trip! Beautiful pictures too.
I'm so glad that you saw a rainbow, because I haven't seen one for a long time! I was beginning to think that it had been about a year since I saw one...:0
Post a Comment