
Here is another Greg Olsen painting that has been adapted to counted cross-stitch. O Jerusalem is my absolutely most favorite painting ever. I think it's because of the symbolism that I see in it. I've done it as well and gave it to a dear friend as a house warming gift. She was kind enough to take a picture of it for me.

I've done one more of Greg Olsen's pictures. (Can you tell I really like Greg Olsen's artwork?) I don't have a picture of the final product since I gave it away to a coworker for her birthday, so I will just include the painting. It's called "Lost No More"

I think I have done one more of his, but my memory is failing me at the moment and since I give these away almost as fast as I make them, I don't have a picture of the finished project. It's called "In His Light" This is what the painting looks like.

I'm like 90% sure I have done this one, but if I haven't, I would like to.
Here are some other things I have done in the past 20+ years.

I made this for my dad to put in his office.

Can you tell I like Precious Moments too?

Teddy Bears waiting to be loved.

This is one of my favorites that I've done. The pattern showed 2 ways of doing it; with or without Joseph in the background. Obviously as you can see I chose to include Joseph.

The words say it all
I remember the first time I saw this pattern, I immediately thought of my mom. She is a very accomplished seamstress. Of course it's hanging in her sewing room. Kind fits huh.

This one originally was three separate pieces, but they fit so well together, my mother decided to make it one.
I hope you enjoy viewing these as much as I enjoyed making them.

2 comments:
these are so cool. you are so good at this kind of stuff. i wish i had the time to make these kinds of things but having two little kids kinda takes up all of your time. :)
That's impressive. I've been wanting to get in to cross stitching again lately
Post a Comment