Halloween, a night a ghosts, fairies, pumpkins, and things that go bump in the night. My-nephew-in-law works at a place called the Ironhorse, which by the way I am told has the best hamburgers in the state. For Halloween this year, Jon decided to write a play to commerate the holiday and show it at the restaraunt. He worked with the manager who is also the chef to create a menu to compliment the evening. It was unique for this night only. Seven courses of traditional foods from different regions in the world that celebrate ones passing to the next life were served, including a variation of "Mormon Funeral Potatoes". Some were very tasty and quite delicious while others not so much, but still I tried them and ate every single bite. My mother would have been so proud of me for cleaning my plate.
In between courses the cast would perform. The script included ghost stories that are supposedly really occur. Most of them from around this area. They all did a great job and it was a very fun evening.

The cast

John, Diane, and Dani enjoying the festivities.

Ain't she sweet?

The back of the dining car. If you look out the right side window you can see the trains when they pass.

My niece Dani and her dead dude.

Joe and I win the prize for the scariest costumes, at least I do. What is scarier than a Facebook Addict?

If you eat something fast enough, it's not so slimy.

Spirits
1 comment:
sweet pictures
Post a Comment