Nathan and Celeste before the festivities begin.
"Gwyneth Paltrow" and her daughter "Apple" with "Alice Cullen" from Twilight
Uncle Daryn with Celeste
Don't even think about stealing my candy.
This has nothing to do with Halloween, I just thought it was cute. I was tending Celeste the other day while her mommy was at work and it was dinner time. We are very casual sometimes about where we eat and since I don't have the high chair set up, I let Celeste eat in the living room. Since Daryn is so good with her, I decided to let him help her to eat. He would give her a piece of hotdog and she would eat it. Then Celeste decided the dog looked hungry and gave him some. She loves to share.
Daryn gives the food to Celeste and then
Celeste gives it to the dog.

No comments:
Post a Comment