Friday was such a wonderful day for me. I had the opportunity to attend the Winter Quarters Temple in Omaha Nebraska with two wonderful women whom I have the privilege to call friend. This excursion has strengthened by testimony of the blessings of temple attendance. When we are ready for insight the Lord will bless us when we go to His Holy House.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Outing with Dear Friends
Friday was such a wonderful day for me. I had the opportunity to attend the Winter Quarters Temple in Omaha Nebraska with two wonderful women whom I have the privilege to call friend. This excursion has strengthened by testimony of the blessings of temple attendance. When we are ready for insight the Lord will bless us when we go to His Holy House.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
such a cute picture.
I am so sad I missed this!
Post a Comment