This is totally random.
***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
If available Dorothy Lynch
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Cheesecake Factory
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Food fatigue would set in after three days.
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Canadian bacon and pineapple or (and I haven't had this for a long time) sauerkraut and ham.
What do you like to put on your toast?
raspeberry jam
***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house?
3 I think
What color is your cell phone?
white
Do you have an iPod?
No
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right Handed
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
My tonsils, some teeth, and my kids
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Celeste, not that she is that heavy
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
with or without anesthesia
************BULLOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
maybe
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I would add Anne as a middle name.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Depends on the size of the bottle
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?
Spring
Holiday?
Thanksgiving
Day of the week?
Currently it's Wednesday
Month?
August
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?
Si
Mood?
indifferent
What are you listening to?
Moroni 10
Current worry?
finances among other things
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?
It's early and I haven't been anywhere. The first place I will be going is the Family History Center.
What's the last movie you saw?
UP
***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
I don't wear flip-flops
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
On my way home from Utah in May, I was pulled over for going ten miles over the limit. Got off with a warning. It helps to have a pretty daughter and a cute baby in the back seat.
Last person you talked to?
Joe
Last person you hugged?
Laura
Do you always answer your phone?
Only when it's someone I want to talk to. I like my caller ID
It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Better be something serious or a wrong number
If you could change your eye color what would it be?
violet
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Cherry since my favorite is a diet cherry limeade.
Do you own a digital camera?
Yes.
Have you ever had a pet fish
Yes
Favorite Christmas song(s)
O Holy Night, Christmas Shoes, Silent Night
What's on your wish list for your birthday?
What more could I want?
Can you do push ups?
nope
Can you do the Splits?
Never could.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
neither
Do you have any saved texts?
one
Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes, but none that caused injury to myself.
Do you have an accent?
midwestern
What is the last movie to make you cry?
I try to not cry in public.
Plans tonight?
Family History Century
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Besides right now.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
It's hard to buy anything when you don't have any money.
Have you ever been given roses?
Yes
Met someone who changed your life?
probably
How will you bring in the New Year?
Sleeping.
What song represents you?
I Am a Child of God
Name two people who might complete this?
probably no one
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Don't think so.
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
nope unless you count dates in marriage.
Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Yes, one hole in each ear.
Does anyone love you?
They say they do.
Would you be a pirate?
Don't think so.
What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever pops into my head when I feel like singing.
Ever had someone sing to you?
Can't remember.
When did you last cry?
This morning when I got up.
Do you like to cuddle?
not really
Have you held hands with anyone today?
No
Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Celeste
Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Define old
Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Yep
What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Being naive.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment