This weekend has been a little rough. I don't have any explanation for it either. Usually I can identify the distorted thought, but I couldn't today, yesterday, or the day before. Oh well there was a very bright spot to the day so I will focus on that. Linda came over with Celeste. She usually does on Mondays and that gives me something to look forward to. Before they left Linda was playing with her and I had to get a video of it. It made me laugh. Linda would sneek up on Celeste and make her laugh. I am so glad to have this little imp to help me feel better.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that little girl always makes my heart melt! such a cute video. love ya heidi bo feidi
That is the BEST getting them to laugh. Even funnier is how EXHAUSTED it makes them. Can't believe I'm not that tired after a good laugh!
Post a Comment