Thursday, April 23, 2009

My New Do


I had fun today. I got to be a hair model for Jamie Johnson. Jamie is the daughter of my friend Bobbie. Jamie recently returned from serving a mission in England. She has been trying to find a salon where she could practice her profession. She contacted a woman at a salon to see if she could have a booth on commission. In order for this to happen Jamie had to demonstrate to her that she knows what she's doing. So today for the first time in my life I got highlights; also a new style. I like it now and hopefully in the morning I will be able to do it again.

2 comments:

Maria Miller said...

Wow, Heidi...Your hair looks AWESOME!! I haven't checked your site in some time and I'm glad I did! I, too, hope you can recreate the look in the morning. There's something about not being able to see the back of my head (and lack of training and talent) that keeps me from being able to fix my hair like my stylist does..it always looks the same as it did before I went! Anyway,your highlights will still be beautiful no matter what!! You look great!!!

Christal said...

Oh my Gosh!!!! Heidi it looks fabulous! What a great thing to do for yourself :-)