This last week has been a struggle as I have battled the Blue Monster. Today however has been a good day. I thought I would share something that lifted my spirits and I hope it will do the same for you. It comes from a Hallmark Card that a wonderful, dear, sweet, friend sent me.
In the dark of the cocoon,
The butterfly finds its wings
Even now, hope is
fluttering softly in some
quiet corner of your life.
Not long from now,
it will open wide
into sunlight...
Taking wing, touching the sky.
You are becoming!
It was just what I needed today. I'm so thankful that the Lord watches out for us and sends His angels to minister to us when we need it. Many times those angels take on an earthly form.

1 comment:
Thank you so much for sharing that! What a beautiful thought -- you are becoming. It's okay to not be there yet. Why do we have to learn this over and over and over again??? Someday I'll get it right...
Post a Comment