
Friday was a very special day in our family.

My niece and her fiance' were married for time and all eternity in the St. Louis temple. It was a great blessing and a privilege to be able to participate in all of the events.

Both Dani and Jon went through the day before and took out their endowment. The best part of that for me was to see two of my children in the celestial room.

To me it was glimpsing a tiny piece of heaven. It was great to have Gloria Lambert in attendance as well.

I was her visiting teacher when she lived in our ward and grew to love this wonderful lady. She worked with Dani in the YW program and they hit it off. Glad to have you there Gloria.
3 comments:
I've been waiting for this posting!!! Thanks for sharing! so proud to see another of "my" young women make it to the temple! I get a lump in my throat just thinking about it. Darling pictures.
What a gorgeous bride and party! Thanks for sharing the photos!
She looks great. Tell Diane congrat from me.
Post a Comment