Thursday, November 3, 2011

Welcome Home

For the past few years I have been making a yearly trip to visit my mother's embroidery machine. Oops, I mean my parents the machine is an added bonus. And every year when I get home there is some kind of surprise waiting for me. One year it was the living room redecorated. This year, Rebekah and Linda decided to surprise me with my own craft room. This is what it looks like.



This is my wall of fame. A family photo wall. I love this!


On the opposite wall I have this. Bekah did the butterfly and flowers.

I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful family. It makes coming home all the better.
Now I have my own little space for all my craft things. Poor Sean, I don't know where he's going to sleep when he gets back. Well, there's always the basement.




2 comments:

Maria Miller said...

Wow, Heidi! How sweet of your girls to do this for you and how talented they are. This will be a great room to keep all your "stuff" organized and close at hand...especially that new toy you bought in Seattle. You are blessed!

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

I love the decor on the walls. This will be such a happy place for you to create and be a crafty grandma!