Saturday, April 23, 2011

There's a Pink One Over There

Pink, blue, green, and purple eggs are everywhere at the park. My daughter Linda gets some very creative ideas.
I don't know where she gets that kind of creativity; must be from her dad's side because he is definitely a thinker of original ideas. Me, I just copy other's good ideas. She organized this wonderful Easter egg hunt for the CTRs, and two other tots that are friends










as well as some friends that are slightly older. Nathan and Michael Goss hid the eggs earlier in the day, some in some very interesting places.


Even CTR jr. got into the hunt. Of course he needed a little help.



By the way we did find all of them which is good seeing as how I don't think the park maintenance people at Antioch Park would appreciate finding the plastic things even if they are candy-filled.
After the hunt, there were games consisting of an egg toss, a relay race and a variation of a three legged race.



Instead of using raw eggs though, Linda emptied the yolk without breaking the egg and then filled them with flour, a lot less messy that way, but still just as fun.
I really like having the fun part of Easter on Saturday so that come the actual holiday, I am not distracted from the importance of the day.


I just love how this little CTR is dressed.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the compliment about my creativity, but believe me i did not do this on my own. many of the events that are planned come from our girls night group. me becky, dani, doride and lauren all helped with the planning of the party. and you are plenty creative.

Leslie said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

it was fun!

Unknown said...

Wow - looks like fun! Man, Jenna, you have really changed. You look so grown up. CTR Jr. has got no hair. Poor little guy. Reminds me of Jaimie as a baby. ;-)