These are all at one house at 127th and Murlen. There must have been about 100+ inflatable decorations here, mostly of penguins. It even has a name Polly"s Penguin Playhouse



Linda, my big CTR, Lauren Goss, Dani Allee, Laura, and Becky Rathjen under one of the inflatables.




Even Santa supports the troops
The next stop is one that I have been doing since I was a little girl. The display is mostly the same year after year, but Mr. Babbick does a few things different to keep it fresh. This year one of the new additions was the red sleigh, perfect for a photo op.


I wonder where he parks his car?


Laura

Linda with CTR junior and Grandpa with CTR senior

My big blueberry

Linda with both CTRs

I'm sure someone thought this was funny, but something about this tree gives me the willies.

127th and Nelson in Olathe was a new stop this year. It reminded me of the displays at Longview Lake.

The neighborhood at 131st and Antioch. The whole cul de sac is decorated, but I just go a couple of the houses.


Last but not least, okay yes really least, my very own "Charlie Brown" tree

1 comment:
so fun! glad you were with us
Post a Comment