Warning the contents of this post could be disheartening to your mental health. Writer can not be held responsible for any dismay felt.
Let me just say this, depression really sucks. Most days I can cope with it, but ever so often I get a bad episode. That's happening right now. Usually too I can identify the trigger and work it out. Not so this time. This episode came on fast and hard kind of like a crash and burn. I was telling someone that it was an emotional train wreck. Even with the wonderful things this season brings it has been extremely difficult if not impossible to feel the Christmas Spirit. Sorry this is such a downer, but I did warn you.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so sorry that you are experiencing some intense emotions of sadness right now! I hope the "tools" in your bag can lift you up and cause the joy of the season to bless your life.
Quite possibly, is the trigger Sean being gone for his FIRST Christmas on a mission?
I find myself overcome with sadness often these holiday days because of Brandon leaving. I just keep "swimming" like NEMO! Now I don't have my calling to keep me focused either!
Guess I will "blog!"
Hang in there. You are a dear friend! Love, Leslie
Hang in there, the pressure of the season will pass. Love always and forever.
Joe
Hey Miss Heidi - I hope it gets better sooner rather than later! Maybe get a few CTR's over there for some holiday cheer. :) All your creations are amazing (and I loved the pics of your parents place covered in snow - AH! Snow in the Northwest! horrible for traveling, great for photographing!). Get better soon!
Post a Comment