Laura as a pirate. The single adults had a mystery dinner/dance for their Halloween festivities and Laura participated as part of the cast for the mystery. Afterward, those participating in the production were allowed to pick from some wonderful donated items from Payless Shoe Store. I guess it was the pirate booty. I'm not complaining, I got a new purse out of it.
This year for trunk or treat Linda came up with the very clever idea of making a movie theater. We had a laptop set up to play a movie, little silhouettes portraying the movie goers, and even a concession stand. It was very fun.
What's a movie without some popcorn and candy?
Celeste was the advertisement.
Of course I have to include my two little angels. I love those little girls. I'm going to be very sad when they move. I try not to think about it too much, cause then I start to cry,but I will miss them terribly.

2 comments:
Loved the theme costumes that Linda and your family created
PS Are the Capeners moving? I heard their contract in Logan fell through?
Post a Comment