Thursday, January 28, 2010

Angels on Earth

I have had the wonderful opportunity for the past year and a half to become acquainted with an absolutely wonderful family the Capener's. They have blessed my life so much. I can't put into words how much their friendship means. Every once in a while I get the fantastic chance to tend Sara and Richard's two adorable little girls. This particular day I got them the whole day! Richard and Sara made an excursion to the temple together hence the all day babysitting. I had so much fun. Those two little girls are quite entertaining. Jocelyn is so smart. She's only three years old and is reading. Not just books like Brown Bear, Brown Bear, but books that are probably at a 1st grade level at least. Not only does she read them, but as she reads sometimes she will sign what she is reading. She truly amazes me. Karlin is just as bright and is always wanting to help. These two little angels are like my granddaughters and I love them just as much.



Part of my entertainment was watching J and K go to the "Zoo" Jocelyn is a great big sister including her in her games. It was so cute to watch these two together.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness! That was the sweetest post in the world - it brought tears to my eyes! YOU are like our most favorite person on earth - the best Kansas Grandma EVER!!! What on earth would we do without OUR Angel on earth, YOU!!! Oh Heidi! We love and adore you SO very much, and you not only mean the world to Richard and I, but you mean the world to my little girls! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!