Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Calm Before the Storm


Wheeeeeeee!!!!!


Swing me Mommy

I want to play with the ducks.

Some of the ducks had some very unique markings. Of course my photography skills don't have much to be desired.


Watching the ducks.


Love those ponytails.

I am really late in posting this. The last few weeks have been a struggle to get anything done. Sorry about that. A few weeks ago on Nov. 28 the weather in KC was absolutely beautiful. Cool, but not cold temperatures, sunny, and just right for enjoying the great outdoors. It was a day to be spontaneous. The perfect day for a picnic so that's what we did. We got KFC, the perfect picnic food lol and went to Antioch Park for spending some time together. Linda, Nathan, and Celeste joined in the fun too. I was with people I love. The sad thing is, the blue monster was in full force. I tried so hard to at least appear to enjoy the day, but it was a struggle. It was fun to see Celeste watch the ducks and go down the slide.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those are great pictures, you doubt your photography skill too much. We love you mucho Heidi!