Monday, January 19, 2009

The Blue Monster is Back

Grover Monster is one of my favorite Muppets.
I really hate this depression stuff. I was doing okay, not great but noticed improvement on the new meds. I thought maybe I was finally going to get a handle on things and actually start enjoying life again. Maybe finding hope again, but it's all gone bye-bye. I guess I've used up my quota on the miracle line. I did have two bright spots today though. They were being able to visit with my sister-in-law in Liberty and having Celeste fall asleep while I was holding her.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't ever give up on happiness. No matter how hard it is to get past the crap in life and the chemicals in your brain happiness is still a choice. Just keep trying and I promise it will get better and I promise that everyone who knows you loves you. We would do anything for you day or night. Remember that.

Sheffer's said...

You're great, heidi. I just wanted you to know that. Thanks for all you do in RS. hugs. heather

Christal said...

Oh my gosh...did Dani say it, or what! She should become a counselor. :) Just a reminder that helps me often: Trials can make us stronger when we claim the Atonement of Christ and realize that our Savior took the burden for us and suffered more greatly than we can imagine...for our happiness! Let Him have your burden. He'll put it where it belongs! Your experiences give you further light and knowledge so that you can help others...You are loved!

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

I LOVE your new blog look. Brown and blue are so classy together. Cute little fuzzy Grover is NOT the blue monster, according to Jessie. That is disheartening to learn the meds aren't giving you the results you experienced at first. I think somedays will be like that and you have to just get through it and look forward to the next. I am so glad you get to enjoy Celeste. She can only bring joy and happiness with her bright smile.

Unknown said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I don' know why we have these things...I hope we will understand it all some day. Please know that you are loved.
Kathy

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

Heidi, do you know how many people admire your many talents and appreciate your generousity? Count me as one of your fans.
I realize people can still feel down even when their lives are full of blessings. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. What are you doing at 11:15 this Tues? Want to get a free meal at Denny's with me?